Community Hut Site Officer
Part-time, fixed term post for 1 year. 7 hours per week at £8.50 per hour. Start date mid/end October. Hours of work to be arranged.
Oban Communities Trust is looking for a friendly, self-motivated, practical individual with basic IT knowledge and the ability to work flexibly to support the day-to-day running of our Community Hut at The Rockfield Centre.
Duties will include:
– Communication with our customers – hut user groups/individuals (both email and face-to-face)
– Booking system input/control to update our online diary system
– Room preparation to meet required use
– Site cleanliness and supplies management
– Assistance in delivery of Trust events
The successful applicant will have degree of flexibility regarding the hours offered. Hours of work will depend on community hut booking requirements, some of which may include weekend availability. The contract offered will be on an annualised hours basis.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please email the above address or telephone 07762 756072
Closing date for applications: 22nd September 5pm